Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Well, yesterday I hunkered down with my siblings and spent the better part of the day A) catnapping B) bothering my human while she worked at the computer C) looking at the ice out our kitchen window and D) catnapping

Whilst the human worked, she left the cartoon channel on for our amusement and I found msyelf thinking about various cats immortalized thusly:

GARFIELD
SYLVESTER
TOP CAT
FELIX (THE CAT, THE WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, CAT)
STREAKY (SUPERGIRL'S PET CAT, CIRCA LATE 60'S EARLY 70'S)
ANY OF DISNEY'S ARISTOCATS
THE CHESIRE CAT
LUCIFER, THE STEPMOTHER'S CAT IN CINDERELLA
THE SIAMESE CATS FROM LADY AND THE TRAMP
OLIVER FROM OLIVER AND COMPANY, YET ANOTHER DISNEY FILM.
PUSS N BOOTS FROM THE SHREK FILMS
RUFUS FROM THE RESCUERS
FRITZ THE CAT
HEATHCLIFF
HELLO KITTY
MR. JINKS (HUCKLEBERRY HOUND)

Oh by golly the list goes on and on....not to mention all the cats in literature!
Visit this link at Wikipedia for a complete listing, all the immortal cats will blow your mind away!
(Of course, I knew we were an immortal species heh heh)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_cats

Who are some of your favorite cats? I myself was a bit perterbed to see no cats listed with the grand name of ROCCO - (although I did note there is a Max on the list - hm! fancy that) I must speak to the human about getting my name on that listing! Perhaps she could immortalize me in one of her books(that might help them sell, heh heh)

She has also reminded me that I am overdue for her shameless self-promotion so I imagine I will have to turn the keyboard over to her at some point....

Until next time,

ROCCO

No comments:

Post a Comment