Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two months almost gone....

Can you believe February is almost over? I can't! although i will be glad to get rid of winter and welcome spring, there is something comforting about curling up on my forepaws and lying by the radiator, listening to the little birdies in the nest under the air conditioner chirp.....

got me thinking about all the movies I watched w/my master 'On Demand". Hey, if you dont' mind waiting a few months after theatrical release, you can go to the movies for $4.95 or $2.95 as opposed to $9 (or $11 or $13, depending on your area). Here's a sampling of the movies we got to see whilst holed up in the SNOW:

RED
DATE NIGHT
YOU AGAIN
SALT
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT
SOCIAL NETWORK


all in all, not a bad deal. You dont' have to worry about someone sitting in the seat right in front of you, blocking your view of the screen WHEN ALL THE OTHER AISLES ARE EMPTY!

Plus, you can stop the movie for bathroom/snack breaks!

I think we might be onto something here - although i know my master will run to the theatre for the new SUPERMAN and DARK SHADOWS movies.

Speaking of Johnny Depp and Dark Shadows, we've come across some cool sites loaded with info on that topic. More on it tomorrow.

Signing off,


ROCCO

No comments:

Post a Comment