Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ROCCO'S #1: GREAT CHARITIES LIKE KIDS NEED TO READ

My number one thing to be grateful for, especially during the holidays, is great charities, especially ones that support pets and kids! One charity I've gotten my tail behind this year is KIDS NEED TO READ.

KNTR  was co-founded by Nathan Fillion (TV's Castle) and PJ Haarmsma as a way of getting good books to kids in  underfunded areas. They promote literacy - and as a blogger, reviewer, and budding author, I know the importance of that, meow!  (and so does the HUMAN!)

We plan to hold a few fundraisers in 2012, one duirng my BLOGAVERSARY - a portion of the proceeds of the sale of the HUMAN's books will be donated!

To learn more about KNTR and how you can help, click here:  http://www.kidsneedtoread.org/

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!

ROCCO signing off now - I must wrap the Human's gift and try and nose out what she got me!

More blogging next week!



ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

1 comment:

  1. Great thought, hope everyone think in same way and step out to do something for society. Thank you for sharing this blog, going to pass on the information with others

    ReplyDelete